The image shows Plot 30 The Bramford (left) attached to Plot 31 The Roudham (right). Image is representative and details may vary.
Three bedroom house
Shared Equity Purchase. Price shown is 75% share in property. No rent or interest is payable on the remaining 25%. Eligibility requirements and qualifying criteria applicable. Full market value £360,000.
Kitchen specification variation: Choice of kitchen vinyl flooring available subject to build stage. Integrated Bosch dishwasher is not included
|Kitchen/Dining Area||5300 x 3025mm||17'4" x 9'11"|
|Living Room||4765 x 3125mm||15'7" x 10'3"|
|Master Bedroom||3565 x 3338mm||11'8" x 10'11"|
|Bedroom 2||4225 x 3338mm||13'10" x 10'11"|
|Bedroom 3||2821 x 2475mm||9'3" x 8'1"|
Details may vary. Plot plans and dimensions available from your Home Adviser.
Our Sales Office and Show Home are open Friday to Sunday 10am – 4pm. Our Home Adviser, Ancea Hamilton-Lang, can be reached during the weekend on 07553 145613. Weekday viewings are also available by appointment. To book your visit, or for more information, please contact us below.arrange a viewing request a brochure
Copyright © Bennett Homes 2022. All Rights Reserved.