Head Office 01284 766057

The image shows Plot 30 The Bramford (left) attached to Plot 31 The Roudham (right). Image is representative and details may vary.

Three bedroom house

Plot 31 The Roudham - £270,000


The Cricketers, Swardeston, Norfolk

« back to The Cricketers


SPECIAL OFFER:
Shared Equity Purchase. Price shown is 75% share in property. No rent or interest is payable on the remaining 25%. Full market value £360,000.

Floorplans

Kitchen specification variation: Choice of kitchen vinyl flooring available subject to build stage. Integrated Bosch dishwasher is not included

Dimensions
Area Metric Imperial
Kitchen/Dining Area 5300 x 3025mm 17'4" x 9'11"
Living Room 4765 x 3125mm 15'7" x 10'3"
Master Bedroom 3565 x 3338mm 11'8" x 10'11"
Bedroom 2 4225 x 3338mm 13'10" x 10'11"
Bedroom 3 2821 x 2475mm 9'3" x 8'1"

Details may vary. Plot plans and dimensions available from your Home Adviser.

Visit This Development

Our Sales Office and fully furnished Show Home are open Friday to Sunday, 10am - 4pm and our Home Adviser, Ancea Hamilton-Lang, is also available during opening hours on 07553 145613. Weekday viewings can also be arranged by appointment, to book your viewing, or for more information, please contact our Head Office below.

arrange a viewing request a brochure

Site Plan

Location