Purchase price paid represents 80% of open market value
How does the scheme work?
By taking part in this Scheme, you can own your home but pay only 80% of the property value with the opportunity to buy the remaining 20% share after five years with no fees or interest are payable.
How do I apply?
Eligibility criteria will apply for this scheme. To make an application please contact our Home Advisers on 01284 766057 and they will provide you with further details.
Visit the Show Home
To arrange a viewing, order a brochure, or for details of our Part Exchange scheme, please call 01284 766057 and speak to a Home Adviser.
Plot 15 The Bramford Floor Plans
Plot 15 has a reversed layout to floor plan shown.
|Kitchen||3705 x 2575mm||12'1" x 8'5"|
|Living Room||4850 x 3975mm||15'10" x 13'0"|
|Master Bedroom||4850 x 3705mm||15'10" x 12'1"|
|Bedroom 2||3975 x 2775mm||13'0" x 9'1"|
Details may vary. Plot plans and dimensions available from your Home Adviser.