Open Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm

01284 766057 | info@bennett‑

Plot 104 The Westley

special offer

Image is representative and details may vary.

  • £157,500

    Reserved subject to contract
  • The Signals, Watton, Norfolk
  • Three bedroom house
  • see specification »

« back to list

offers available

SPECIAL OFFER: Available at 75% of Market Value

Purchase Price (75%) £157,500

Full Price £210,000

How does the scheme work?

By taking part in this Scheme, you can own your home but pay only 75% of the property value with the opportunity to buy the remaining 25% share after five years with no fees or interest are payable.

How do I apply?

Eligibility criteria will apply for this scheme. To make an application please contact our Home Advisers on 01284 766057 and they will provide you with further details.

Visit the Show Home

Our Signals Show Home is open Friday - Monday 10.00am to 5.00pm. To book an appointment to view, or for details of our Part Exchange scheme, contact Liz Crane on 01953 886708. At other times please call Head Office on 01284 766057 and speak to a Home Adviser.

arrange a viewing request a brochure

Plot 104 The Westley Floor Plans

Area Metric Imperial
Kitchen/Dining area 3750 x 3400mm 12'4" x 11'2"
Living room 4750 x 3400mm 15'7" x 11'2"
Bedroom 1 3750 x 3200mm 12'4" x 10'6"
Bedroom 2 3890 x 2700mm 12'9" x 8'10"
Bedroom 3 2800 x 2700mm 9'2" x 8'10"

Details may vary. Plot plans and dimensions available from your Home Adviser.

Location map

Current developments