Part Exchange Scheme
What does the Scheme offer?
Whether you are upsizing or downsizing, our Part Exchange Scheme provides a way to make moving easy and stress-free, removing all the uncertainty often associated with moving house.
How does it work?
Once you have established which property you wish to purchase, Bennett Homes will arrange for a representative from PX Partnership, specialist providers of Part Exchange services, to contact you.
Some of the benefits of using PX Partnership through Bennett Homes:
- Guaranteed quick sale - No need to wait for a buyer and no risk of the sale falling through.
- No Estate Agent fees - This can save you thousands of pounds.
- No chain - Part Exchange avoids chains which can cause delays.
- Stress-free removals - Hold the keys for both your old and new properties for up to two weeks after completion.
Is there a cost for this service?
No. There are no hidden costs or fees.
Is the Part Exchange Scheme available on all properties?
This Scheme is only available on selected properties and on specific developments.
What happens after I have accepted the Part Exchange offer?
Once the Part Exchange offer is accepted, both parties must instruct their respective solicitors and, if required, you can arrange your mortgage in the usual way. Once contracts have been exchanged, completion will be agreed between you and PX Partnership.
Terms and conditions
- Part Exchange is available on selected properties on specific developments.
- The offer will be subject to acceptance in writing within seven days and exchange of contracts within four weeks of acceptance.
- Acceptance of the Part Exchange offer is subject to your agreement to co-operate with PX Partnership in the marketing of your existing home.
- Bennett Homes reserves the right not to accept your property for Part Exchange and to withdraw from the process at any time.
- Completion will be by individual agreement and is subject to separate terms and conditions.