Open Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm

01284 766057 | info@bennett‑homes.co.uk

New for 2019, Church Meadow at Sproughton

Bennett Homes is launching a brand new development for 2019, offering contemporary living in a convenient village location.

Church Meadow in Sproughton, Suffolk comprises 30 traditionally-built two, three, four and five bedroom houses, all located on generous plots and most with a single or double garage.

The development has been designed to blend with the surrounding landscape of fields and woodland.

The high quality architect-designed homes include the latest energy efficiency features, some incorporating solar panels on the roof. All offer a range of features as standard such as contemporary kitchens with Bosch appliances, staircases with oak handrails and under-cabinet lights in the kitchen.

In addition to offering homes for private sale, Church Meadow also has a small number of properties available for purchase on a shared equity basis, with buyers paying just 80% of the market price, with the opportunity to purchase the remaining 20% share at a later date if they wish.

Sproughton is an attractive Suffolk village with a church, public house, community shop and various groups with the River Gipping running through it. The location is convenient for the A14 and only three miles from Ipswich for shopping and cultural activities. Local amenities include a pre-school and Church of England Primary School in the village, rated Ofsted ‘Good’, shop, outdoor gym and children’s play area.

Edward Parker, Managing Director of Bennett Homes said: “We are delighted to launch Church Meadow at Sproughton, offering homes for today’s lifestyles in an attractive village location which enjoys easy access to the rest of Suffolk and beyond.

“We believe that offering a small number of homes for purchase on a shared equity basis will be of interest to buyers, particularly those looking to take a first step on the property ladder. The advantage of our shared equity scheme is that unlike shared ownership schemes, no fees or interest is payable, neither is there a repayment deadline as there is with Help to Buy after which interest is charged.

“With first completions at Church Meadow scheduled from Spring 2019, we are already registering early interest from buyers who are keen to make reservations off-plan.”

Prices start from: £344,995 for a four bedroom home.

Current developments