Open Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm

01284 766057 | info@bennett‑homes.co.uk

Shared Equity homes at Church Meadow

Bennett Homes has released a selected number of two and three bedroom homes on a shared equity basis at its popular Church Meadow development in Sproughton.

The company, which has just been named House Builder of the Year for the fifth time by the National Federation of Builders, is offering these properties for only 80% of the market value, with the opportunity for buyers to purchase the remaining 20% share at a later date if they wish – and unlike Shared Ownership schemes, there is no rent payable at any stage.

Located in an attractive Suffolk village, Church Meadow is a low-density development which blends with the surrounding landscape of fields and woodland and features a wealth of open green spaces and generous parking.

Edward Parker, Managing Director at Bennett Homes said: “We are delighted to launch a limited number of homes, available on a shared equity basis, at our Church Meadow development. The scheme, which is subject to eligibility, provides help to buyers who are looking to take their first step on the property ladder or move into a larger home for their growing family.

“Already the homes are proving very popular with buyers and one third of properties are now sold or reserved.”

Sproughton, which has the River Gipping running through it, has a church, public house and community shop. The location is convenient for the A14 and only three miles from Ipswich for shopping and cultural activities. Local amenities include a pre-school and Church of England Primary School in the village, rated Ofsted ‘Good’, outdoor gym and children’s play area.

Prices start from: £192,000 for a two bedroom home.

Current developments