Open Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm

01284 766057 | info@bennett‑homes.co.uk

Autumn Open Days

Award-winning house builder, Bennett Homes is inviting buyers to visit three of its Norfolk developments at special Open Days this September – with properties to suit first-time buyers, growing families and active retirees – and available to move into before Christmas.

Bennett Homes is opening the doors at Woodlands at Old Costessey on Saturday 22nd September and at The Signals at Watton and Saxon Green at Ashill on Saturday 29th September, from 10.00am-4.00pm on both days.

Woodlands has proved very popular with buyers and 65% of the homes are now reserved or sold. A selection of three and four bedroom houses are still available, all traditionally-built and perfect for contemporary living with Fibre To The Premises included as standard.

A range of ‘green’ features have also been installed, including air source heat pumps and solar thermal panels in selected properties.

Situated in the convenient location of Old Costessey, Woodlands is just four miles away from Norwich and backs on to Carr’s Hill Wood, which incorporates a protected Wildlife Zone, Ecology Corridor, open green space and children’s play area.

The Signals at Watton comprises a range of architecturally-designed two, three and four bedroom homes, all with garage or parking space. The development has a spacious feel, incorporating open green spaces and landscaping with trees.

The development includes a range of properties available on a shared equity basis where buyers will fully own their own homes but pay just 75% of the property value, with the opportunity to buy the remaining 25% equity share at current market value after five years.

Watton offers a wide range of facilities: schools, supermarkets, sports centre, independent shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a weekly market.

Just a few minutes drive from The Signals is Saxon Green at Ashill, where a selection of bungalows and chalet bungalows are on offer, in addition to two bedroom apartments available on a 75% shared equity basis.

The two bedroom apartments include: a shared rear garden, two allocated parking spaces, high performance double glazing, hood, gas hob and a single electric oven, efficient gas central heating and spotlights in the kitchen and bathroom.

Saxon Green, set in the village of Ashill in the Breckland District, near to Swaffham and Watton, centres around the village green and pond, giving the homes a peaceful setting.

Dawn Urry, Sales & Marketing Manager at Bennett Homes said: “We are looking forward to welcoming visitors to the September Open Days at three of our popular developments. All offer ideal spaces for contemporary living, incorporating features we know are important such as open plan areas, fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, worktops and upstands, downlighting and efficient heating systems.

“On both days an Independent Financial Adviser will be available to answer any mortgage queries from buyers.”

Prices: 

At Woodlands from £274,995 for a three bedroom house

At The Signals from £209,995 for a three bedroom house

At Saxon Green from £279,995 for a three bedroom chalet bungalow

Current developments