Welcome to Bennett Homes. Based in East Anglia, we are an award-winning family-run company, building high quality traditional homes for more than 70 years.
Search for your new home
Latest news from Bennett Homes
Thorpe-le-Soken is selling fast
25% of the new homes at Abbey Gardens are already reserved just weeks after launch. Prices for homes currently available start from £249,995 for a two bedroom house.
Shared Equity initiative to help buyers
Bennett Homes has just extended its shared equity initiative to help more buyers fully own their home but pay only 75% of the market price, with the opportunity to purchase the remaining 25% share at a later date if they wish.
Only a few properties remain at Tudor Gardens
A new lifestyle right in the heart of Framlingham and with properties enjoying views across The Mere to the Castle. Prices start from £274,995 for a three bedroom home.
Autumn Open Days
Join us at Costessey, Ashill and Watton on our Autumn Open Days, to view a range of properties to suit first-time buyers, growing families and active retirees - and available to move into before Christmas.