Help to Buy
Help to Buy Calculator
- Maximum property value
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
- Help to Buy contribution 20%
Are you looking to buy a brand new home with only a 5% deposit?
Help to Buy is a Government scheme offering homebuyers an equity loan of up to 20% of the property price.
- Help to Buy is open to first-time buyers only
- If you are married or in a civil partnership, your application will have to be made jointly – with both parties qualifying as a first-time buyer
- You can use it on any new Bennett Home up to a purchase price of £407,400, the current limit in the East of England
- All you need is a 5% deposit and to secure a mortgage of 75% minimum from a bank or a building society
Use our calculator to find out how Help to Buy can help you.
How does it work?
- The equity loan is interest free for the first five years
- After five years interest is payable at 1.75% which will rise annually by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) +2%
- The loan can be repaid at any time or when you sell your home
Can Help to Buy help you?
Contact a Bennett Homes Home Adviser 01284 766057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Help to Buy has specific terms and conditions. It is subject to affordability criteria as prescribed by Homes England and approval by the local Help to Buy Agent.
Help to Buy cannot be used in conjunction with any other purchase schemes.