First few houses now available to reserve
A low-density development of high-specification two, three and four bedroom homes in the attractive village setting of Alresford.
The Alders offers a range of property styles suitable for every age and stage, from two-bedroom starter homes to four-bedroom family houses. All are designed for contemporary lifestyles with open plan living and built-in storage, as well as energy-efficient features for lower running costs.
The traditionally-built homes are situated on generous plots and set amongst green spaces, including a wildflower meadow.
- Walking distance from Alresford station for trains to Colchester and London Liverpool Street
- Easy road access to the A120 and A12
- Local shops and facilities on the doorstep as well as further afield in Wivenhoe, Manningtree and Colchester
- Close to Alresford Primary School with secondary options nearby and independent options at Colchester High School and Oxford House School
- A short drive away from the coast at Brightlingsea and Clacton-on-Sea
Visit this development
Viewings by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, or for more information, call 01284 766 057 and speak to a Home Adviser.