Open Day Saturday 28th September 10am to 5pm
A unique development of highly contemporary three and four bedroom homes, in an attractive and convenient location.
Milestones' distinctive appearance sets it apart from other new homes, with the use of contemporary features and materials such as zinc roofs, aluminium modern windows and timber cladding.
Each of the 40 homes, has been architect-designed for today’s lifestyles, with a superior specification which includes the latest energy efficiency features, open plan living spaces and kitchens with high quality integrated appliances.
The development incorporates delightful open green spaces and all the properties have their own enclosed garden.
- Only four miles from the historic centre of Norwich, with a wealth of cultural activities, nightlife and shopping, including Europe’s largest permanent market.
- Poringland has a good range of local facilities including doctors’ surgeries, supermarket, restaurant, pubs, shops, social activities around the Village Hall and sports at the nearby Framingham Earl Community Sports Centre.
- Poringland Primary School and Framingham Earl High School are within one mile and both rated Ofsted 'Good'.
- Close to the Broads National Park, Poringland is just a 40-minute drive from the east coast and within one hour of the seaside towns of Cromer and Sheringham.
- The A11 is ten minutes away, providing fast connections to Cambridge, Stansted Airport and London and on the doorstep is Norwich International Airport serving domestic and European destinations.
- A frequent bus service runs between Poringland and Norwich, from where there are trains every 30 minutes to London via Ipswich (under two hours), as well as direct links to Ely, Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Bixley boundary changes on 1st April 2019 mean that Milestones will become part of the village of Poringland.
Visit this development
Our Show Home is open Thursday to Monday 10.00am to 5.00pm. For further information, to arrange a viewing or for details of our Part Exchange scheme, contact Les Walsh on 07970 285649. Outside of these times, please call our Head Office on 01284 766057 and speak to a Home Adviser.