High specification houses including study space - ideal for working from home
A unique development of highly contemporary three and four bedroom homes, in an attractive and convenient location.
Milestones' distinctive appearance sets it apart from other new homes, with the use of contemporary features and materials such as zinc roofs, aluminium modern windows and timber cladding.
Each of the 40 homes, has been architect-designed for today’s lifestyles, with a superior specification which includes the latest energy efficiency features, open plan living spaces and kitchens with high quality integrated appliances.
The development incorporates delightful open green spaces and all the properties have their own enclosed garden.
- Only four miles from the historic centre of Norwich, with a wealth of cultural activities, nightlife and shopping, including Europe’s largest permanent market.
- Poringland has a good range of local facilities including doctors’ surgeries, supermarket, restaurant, pubs, shops, social activities around the Village Hall and sports at the nearby Framingham Earl Community Sports Centre.
- Poringland Primary School and Framingham Earl High School are within one mile and both rated Ofsted 'Good'.
- The A11 is ten minutes away, providing fast connections to Cambridge, Stansted Airport and London and on the doorstep is Norwich International Airport serving domestic and European destinations.
- A frequent bus service runs between Poringland and Norwich, from where there are trains every 30 minutes to London via Ipswich (under two hours), as well as direct links to Ely, Cambridge and Peterborough.
Visit this development
The Show Home is open Friday - Sunday 10am - 5pm by appointment only. To arrange a viewing call 07553 145 613. For weekday viewings or for more information call Head Office 01284 766 057.