Selected properties available to move into now
A unique development of highly contemporary three and four bedroom homes, in an attractive and convenient location.
Milestones' distinctive appearance sets it apart from other new homes, with the use of contemporary features and materials such as zinc roofs, aluminium modern windows and timber cladding.
Each of the 40 homes, has been architect-designed for today’s lifestyles, with a superior specification which includes the latest energy efficiency features, open plan living spaces and kitchens with high quality integrated appliances.
The development incorporates delightful open green spaces and all the properties have their own enclosed garden.
- Only four miles from the historic centre of Norwich, with a wealth of cultural activities, nightlife and shopping, including Europe’s largest permanent market.
- Poringland has a good range of local facilities including doctors’ surgeries, supermarket, restaurant, pubs, shops, social activities around the Village Hall and sports at the nearby Framingham Earl Community Sports Centre.
- Poringland Primary School and Framingham Earl High School are within one mile and both rated Ofsted 'Good'.
- The A11 is ten minutes away, providing fast connections to Cambridge, Stansted Airport and London and on the doorstep is Norwich International Airport serving domestic and European destinations.
- A frequent bus service runs between Poringland and Norwich, from where there are trains every 30 minutes to London via Ipswich (under two hours), as well as direct links to Ely, Cambridge and Peterborough.
Visit this development
Our Milestones Show Home is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 3pm. To make an appointment to view on Monday and Tuesday, to request a brochure or for further information, telephone 01508 528 880.