Last few four bedroom homes remaining
Two, three, four and five bedroom homes, ideal for today’s lifestyles, in a convenient village setting.
Church Meadow is a development of 30 traditionally-built, high quality homes in the attractive village of Sproughton, which enjoys excellent links to the rest of Suffolk and beyond.
Every home has been architect-designed for contemporary living, with the latest energy efficient features, some incorporating solar panels on the roof.
The homes are located on generous plots, most with single or double garage, on a development designed to blend with the surrounding landscape of fields and woodland.
A number of properties are available on a shared equity basis where buyers fully own their own homes but pay only 80% of the market price, with the opportunity to purchase the remaining 20% share at a later date if they wish. Further details are available from our Home Advisers.
- Only three miles from the county town of Ipswich, with a wealth of history, cultural activities and shopping
- Pre-school and Church of England Primary School in the village, rated Ofsted ‘Good’, with secondary education in nearby Ipswich
- Local amenities include shop, outdoor gym, children’s play area, pub and spaces for football, tennis and bowls
- Located one mile from the A14 with easy access to Bury St Edmunds and the rest of the county, as well as Colchester via the A12
- Ipswich Railway Station is four miles away, offering regular services to London Liverpool Street (one hour 15 minutes) as well as Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Colchester.
Visit this development
To keep our staff and customers safe, viewing is strictly by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, or for more information, please call 01284 766 057 and speak to a Home Adviser.