Two-bedroom apartments at Ashill

Bennett Homes has introduced a Shared Equity Scheme at its Saxon Green development at Ashill, Norfolk offering buyers the opportunity to own their own home. Four brand new two-bedroom apartments are available for buyers to purchase under the scheme.

Buyers will fully own their own homes by taking out a mortgage covering 75% of the property value and then have the opportunity to buy the remaining 25% equity share at current market value after five years.

The two bedroom apartments include: a shared rear garden, two allocated parking spaces, high performance double glazing, hood, gas hob and a single electric oven, efficient gas central heating, spotlights in the kitchen and bathroom and the NHBC ten year Buildmark Warranty.

Saxon Green, set in the village of Ashill in the Breckland District, near to the historic market towns of Swaffham and Watton, centres around the village green and pond, giving the homes a peaceful setting.

Edward Parker, Managing Director of Bennett Homes said: “We are delighted to offer our new Shared Equity Scheme which we believe will help first-time buyers take their first step on the property ladder. Saxon Green has an attractive combination of apartments, houses, bungalows and chalet bungalows, all built using quality materials and incorporating many features as standard. Its location offers the best of both worlds – a peaceful rural setting overlooking the village green and within easy reach of larger towns and cities.”

Eligibility requirements will apply and the Scheme is limited to those on a joint income of £80,000 or less. Buyers are invited to make an application after talking to one of Bennett Homes’ Home Advisers.

The Shared Equity Purchase Price for a two-bedroom apartment is £112,500. An annual fee covers maintenance of the shared rear garden.

No rent is payable on the 25% equity share which will be retained through a legal charge, held by a third party on an interest free basis.

We have a number of developments with properties currently available. Click on the links to see more or contact us directly.

Find out more...

call 01284 766057

email us

Help To Buy

Our developments

  • current developments
  • coming soon
  • future developments

Select a development from the map above or use our search facility below.


Current Developments

Ashill, Norfolk (Saxon Green) »

Prices from £112,500 to £284,995

Cringleford, Norfolk (Chancellor's Wood) »

Prices from £589,995 to £664,995

Forncett St Peter, Norfolk (Abbotts Grange) »

Prices from £474,995 to £524,995

Framlingham, Suffolk (Tudor Gardens) »

Prices from £239,995 to £314,995

Old Costessey, Nr. Norwich (Woodlands) »

Prices from £199,995 to £384,995

Watton, Norfolk (The Signals) »

Prices from £204,995 to £324,995